Says Laura Chasin Rockefeller (the 3rd generation):
"It's hard to get rid of the money in a way that does more good than harm.
One of the ways is to subsidize people who are trying
to change the system and get rid of people like us."
"Foundations of Betrayal:
It is historically unprecedented: never before the ruling and richest elites in the entire Western world voluntarily and readily conceded their power and wealth in pandemic insane obsession and concerns about the "poor" and low class. It is much more than "lack of civilizational confidence" or a "liberal fear of being envied" (Jack Wheeler), which both are only symptoms of a bigger and even more puzzling historical trend.
This global liberal brain melting began a couple of centuries ago. Before the 1800s it was generally presumed that the highest classes are objectively better than the lower, thus fully deserving their wealth, privileges, power (inherited or acquired), while the lower classes are low mostly because of their objectively limited knowledge, skills et cetera. (Some were unjustly disadvantaged indeed, but that did not change the general concept of an objective inequality as something proper to the human condition).
Since then unprecedented in the human history events began to happen (to name a few):
1) European monarchies willingly reduced their power from near the absolute to zero, turning themselves into puppet figures (those who were lucky to not be executed);
2) In the 1920s American Congress changed the existing laws and granted voting rights to all US citizens disregarding their property status. By granting the right to vote to those, who do not want or cannot make their living, the ruling class willingly placed our country under pressure of the poor seeking only more and more entitlements.
3) The same ruling elite willingly taxed themselves (!) "progressively" (i.e. unevenly, higher that others!): above 50% (in Eurabia even higher), thus willingly robbing themselves in favor of the lower classes.
4) Eurabia and America in the 1960s completely abandoned the unshakable axiom that the aspiring immigrants must match the racial, cultural and religious identity of the hosts (plus other limitations).
5) There exist too many very visible and extremely wealthy individuals,
support causes and invest money with the goal of destroying the
George Soros being the most notorious of them. A few other "new
riches", financial or technological geniuses are either explicit
America's haters (like the former
Soviet citizen Brin, the founder of Google), or supporters of utopian
Bill Gates). Some of those riches and the political elites of the West
members of the
Bilderberg club and few other organizations, promoting the so called
The D. Horowitz's brochure "From shadow party to shadow government" showed that the enormous work of the Lefts/Progressives to undermine the very foundation of the Unite States has been taking place for many decades: The work financed in a tune of billions. (KGB could never even dream to have it so good, so deep, and so overwhelming).
6) In the same time no one, literally
one person of the comparably high financial caliber is
visible (or even exists) on the
conservative side of
political spectrum. There is not one project on the conservative side
attempting at least to identify and name this enormous subversive
activity of the Left/Progressive's, never mind to confront and stop it!
This total lack of the rich and powerful on the conservative side not only is embarrassing, but it also totally undermines the freedom of expression. Why? Because the freedom of expression is never really "free", always depending on support of those who have means. So the uniformity in minds of the rich and powerful translates into the uniformity of the media and into the totalitarian state in general. Such a lack of the rich and powerful which neither wish nor dare to utter a word against the low life agitators, alone spells the doom of the West.
7) Paradoxically the One World Order crowed (atheists and socialist by its very nature) somehow embraces Islam. Not only does the West ignore the strategic danger of Islam empowered by the petrodollars in 20th century. The West under these elites had widely opened the door for Islam, turning the home polices of every Western nation into a grotesque dhimmitude.
8) On the other hand, by pushing the sham of the nonexistent "Global warming" and various "cap and trade" scheme, the One World Order ideologues attempt to redistribute and spread the wealth of the West to backward corners of the world.
This suicidal trend is more fundamental than decadent soul searching, liberal complex of guilt, and similar. It seems as though no amount of truth per se can influence the direction of this social trend, evolving as though something unrelated to intelligence. After all, clear minded people 1, 2 described and warned about the Progressive/Liberast agenda already in the 1950s. Attempts to influence it seem as futile as speaking to the tectonic plates (explaining to the plates that they are moving in the wrong direction!)
Does it all exemplify the case when a (suicidal) "idea has possessed
becoming a material force" (as Marx/Lenin notoriously put it)?
Attempts to confront the dominating paradigm or the global mental infection may seem futile. However to leave it alone avoiding the confrontation at all would mean a suicide right now. Even if the West will not survive, the ideas will, because, rephrasing M. Bulgakov, "The ideas do not burn..."